Friday, April 20, 2012

Embarrassing Problems

Embarrassing Problems

 

If you are like most people at some point in your life you have had an embarrassing problem that you really couldn't talk about to even your closest friend. I know that when I was in high school I had a problem with dandruff and even though that doesn't seem all that much of an embarrassment for a guy in high school who was dating a popular cheer leader it was very embarrassing.
Later on when I was a working man just out of school I developed a new problem that was quite an embarrassment at the tender age of 18. Can you guess? No! I started to go bald. It was a very touchy subject even until my late thirties, however now that I'm 48 years old it's not so much of an embarrassment.
There are so many embarrassing problems that there is no way one person could have them all in one lifetime but there is a good chance that everyone has had or will have at least one.

Here are some of the top embarrassing physical problems:

  • Bad Breath
  • Acne
  • Mole or wart
  • IBS
  • Cellulite
  • Yeast 
  • To many to mention here.
If you have an embarrassing problem please don't hesitate to put it in the comments and I will research it and write about it. 


No comments: